If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Wasting time at work can be an art form. We’ve found the true gurus of time wasting. If you’re in need of procrastination inspiration, check out the to ways to kill time on your company’s dime. Don’t be alarmed: these are real people, wasting real time. No report on how many jobs were lost post-pictures.
1. Every business has boxes. That means, every business has an employee one small step away from becoming a robot.
2. All you need for this next craft project: a tasty snack, a copy machine, and a whole lotta time.
3. Forget coffee or cigarettes, get with the times and take a break dance break. Freeze in the freezer section!
4. CANON BALL! Fill a box with something soft and practice your flips on company time.
5. When all else fails, kill time by testing out the merchandise.
6. Really apply yourself and devote your time to a big project- like building the most epic house of cards ever.
7. Food fight! But this is really only a good option if your job doesn’t involve clean-up.
8. Some lucky bastard out on vacation? Packing supplies will do wonders.
9. If foil is your weapon of choice, get revenge by giving them a shiny new cubicle.
10. Look Ma, no hands! Save cups and waste time by using the soda machine as your own private fountain. Health regulations be damned!
11. When the line for a $5 Footlongs winds down, kill time by seeing if you fit into various office appliances.
12. Build a fort. If you think takeout boxes are just for food, you are seriously missing out.
To see even more ways to kill time, check out the Best Waste of Time at Work contest on ibeatyou!
Posted under Lists