||In honor of the release of the movie Twilight, ibeatyou presents four Twilight-themed competitions! We are looking for originality and creativity. Entries should be in the theme of Twilight. The top 3 point-getters across ALL four competitions (i.e., the 3 users with the most points across all competitions) will receive special limited edition Twilight prizes! The 1st place winner will have their pick of two prizes, with the 2nd and third place winners receiving one prize each.
- Twilight Soundtrack
- Twilight Illustrated Movie Companion Book
- Twilight Full-Size One Sheet
- Twilight Paperback
- You must be 13 years or older.
- Videos must be in English.
- Videos and photos must be the original work of the entrant.
- Videos must be between 15 seconds and three minutes.
- Limit of one entry per user, per competition.
- Videos with profanity, nudity, alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, racism or any other content the ibeatyou team finds distasteful will be disqualified.
- Video must be original rights free content from the member that created the ibeatyou account used to upload the video. ibeatyou member must be in video. Basically, it should be you!
- All entries and votes will be monitored and cheaters will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition, all participants will indemnify IBY, Inc. and any related participants from any and all liabilities arising from the competition.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this competition.
- IBY, Inc. reserves the right to change and/or modify rules at any time.
- Content cannot be subject to any third party agreements and IBY, Inc., and any related participants, will not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of their use, exhibition or exploitation of the idea or video or elements therein.
- Neither the competition entities nor any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, nor any Internet access providers (collectively "Released Parties") are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any telephone, computer or other network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access the ibeatyou web site, for problems uploading or downloading any competition-related materials from the web site, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry. For purposes of these rules and details, receipt of competition entry occurs when ibeatyou's servers successfully receive the uploaded video file and record the required entry information.
- Competition entrants hereby grant IBY, Inc., and any related participants, free, exclusive rights in perpetuity to all content submitted to competition for any and all uses by IBY, Inc. including but not limiting marketing, merchandising, advertising, etc.
This Competition is open to everyone but only legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia are eligible to win prizes.
This Competition is not open to employees, officers, or directors of the Competition Entities, the Competition Entities' respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors and any and all other companies associated with this Competition (collectively the "Group"), and their respective immediate families. "Immediate family" is defined as: parents, spouses, children and siblings regardless of where they live, or any persons living in the same household as anyone belonging to the Group. The Competition is void and not available in Puerto Rico nor any other U.S. territories or possessions and where prohibited by law.
Competition Dates and Times
The Competition begins on November 5, 2008 and ends on December 5, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM PST U.S. (the "Competition Period"). The ibeatyou computer runs the official clock for the Competition.
General Releases and Jurisdiction
By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless competition entities and (each of its/their) parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, advertisers, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any violation of the rules and details by participants (including any warranties made by participants), any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the competition or any acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by ibeatyou due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Competition, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, unintelligible and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and competition entities reserve the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this competition in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.
IBY, Inc. reserves the right to change competition info, rules and details at any time during or after the competition ends.
EACH ENTRANT AND GUEST ATTENDEE ACCEPTS THE CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND DETAILS, AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES AND PUBLIC VOTING, WARRANTS THAT THEY ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS COMPETITION, AND AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPETITION ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENCIES OF EACH FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES ASSERTED AGAINST ANY OF THEM, INCURRED, SUSTAINED, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, OR MISUSE, OF THE GRAND PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY COMPETITION-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, OR FROM THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANTS' BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPETITION, INCLUDING THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND DETAILS. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPETITION ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR LICENSEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This competition is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principals. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection with this Competition must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of California. The Entrant and all persons making claim through or on account of Entrant, hereby agrees to and irrevocably consents to the venue of the applicable state or federal courts sitting in California and submits to the jurisdiction of said courts. If, in Competition Entities' sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Competition, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Competition, IBY, Inc. reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or votes and/or terminate the Competition and award the prizes at its sole discretion. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter or vote repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an e-mail address, the entry in question may be disqualified subject to the judges' or Sponsor's sole discretion.