START YOUR OWN
username / email:
forgot your password?
Make A Quiz!
What Disney VILLAIN sings these words? Quiz
I'll post some Disney lyrics and you guess what Villain sings them!
10 questions total
time left: 1:40
1. "My rivals back home. It's not that I'm bitter. But think how they'll squirm. When they see how I glitter..."
2. "When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs! Ev'ry morning to help me get large. And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs..."
3. "Yes, meet a blast from your past. Whose lies were too good to last. Say hello to your precious..."
4. "I know it sounds sordid! But you'll be rewarded! When at last I am given my dues..."
5. "Maybe we can reach on in and make it drown. If we sneaking up upon it carefully. There will be head for you and a tail for me..."
Si & Am
6. "I admit that in the past I've been a nasty. They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch. But you'll find that nowadays..."
7. ABOUT VILLAIN"He ran the Underworld. But thought the dead were dull and uncouth. He was as mean as he was ruthless. And that's the gospel truth..."
8. ABOUT VILLAIN"The curl of her lips, the ice in her stare. All innocent children had better beware! She's like a spider waiting for the kill..."
Cruella De Vil
9. "When a woman aquires a certain age, and the men who adored you no longer swoon. It pays to avoid the sunlit days..."
Queen (from Snow White)
10. Beat _____?
Sep 22, 2009
More quizzes from LindsayMiles2oo9
taken 15 times
Do you know the PERIODIC TABLE? Quiz
taken 23 times
What are the names of these chips? Quiz
taken 29 times
Do you know your talk show host? Quiz
taken 84 times
Do you remember Futurama? Quiz
taken 25 times
Finish the Saying! Quiz
taken 50 times
Best Celebrity Look Alike
Cutest Dog Competition
Best Music 2010
Jessica Alba Staring Contest
privacy & terms
Daily and Weekly Competitions
©2012 Photobucket Corporation